Perhaps it comes with age

I'm Forgetting behind the glass of the window this afternoon autumn . Outside the wind blows goats and falls . Eaves drop , ways are saturated . HEDGE fall foliage there who collect greenish waters of roads . When you take your eyes away from the hills surrounding the city , sees three rows with center fire that look like the heads of soldiers wearing helmets . In a street cop jog mat wet cappuccino . After showcases salesman, depressed or supported on the counter , see the rain . A girl without a marquee running to take Urbani . All eyes follow , but sometimes the mind on the subject loses after a story I write . In the afternoons, just stay home , so as to come rain or no rain , everything that brings to mind the children , wife , friends , friends who have written books arouse emotions , and at times almost takes on a kink . Remove mind if there 's cool , but it 's there somewhere separately and emotion as a flower planter . Not to talk about the pictures that evoke tears , to see ... eh !A human life is left behind . Perhaps it comes with age with these Këmbora that if renege and dry gas . I say that i am the father of this type , but I know why it happens . But I can say that I live a good day. Adult children are good and they liked my books . I have friends of friends , and many of them I meet every day and every day give me gas . Ë ? How good are these mbasdreke ! Speaking with them as you please and to speak with them is not the same as the wings ... Renk is the doorbell . The woman is not , there pltoa school hours .

No comments:

Post a Comment