On the way to my school




On the way to my school , saw an elderly woman . With bleached hair , Gufa - Gufa , and bore a radiant glow that although they were painted brilantinë . Her name was Vinçensa , came from Spain . I love with an Albanian guy , brought the love between us . Vinçensa bully could say , so long as the rain also be better. Men say a pound of beef cows . And the children laughed . It was the wife of Hulusi Spahiu , Spain warrior . Petro close friend of Marcos .How many other beloved , had our boys , they were nështruan perverse isolation . Accepted everything for the sake of love . Even the grave with the foreign land . Many of them , from Russia , Bulgaria , Romania , Hungary , Czech Republic etc. . Forgive me in I forgot any other ethnicity . Yes , embraced foreign land on your back . For this , I want to kontekstojë slightly Eminescu , he says ... , '' whether women gold / like you did not like them '' no , I mean ... , '' whether women gold / as this does not, as such there is no ''

No comments:

Post a Comment