If I have to!

 Well, the king will be amused - I intervened - and the fate If I have to confess to him that somewhere , in Morocco .FIQUET good ( Fiqri Shahinllari ) give the take , how to attack, and so on " protection " , the publishing house that damned " Vllamasi " , the word had come out and there are two tretë.Se book reveal the " kaparosi " FIQUET . Guest all the " unknown " , painter and poet Butterfly Maci even open your mouth. Not speak verbally , but the hand work : the twinkling eyes had me " zografitur " Fiqkën of Floqi . Had hit so well , how I envy aloud . " Shënomë and me ! " - Brëtita . And as Butterfly Butterfly . Zuri and do my portrait . Aha - said , - are elusive . Why ç'kujton , - I say , - that I am not " fold " as FIQUET . I'm expressive , - I said , - and how you do not realize . However , he kissed her hands beautiful lady so good and it did not reverse portrait with no pictures . Mbrodha Tirana today to find a frame . I will put on the table as an event that I will not forget .

No comments:

Post a Comment